Sedih & Emo

Last few weeks I was so so so and very very very disappointed with someone but I was trying my best to let it go. Pregnant nie tak boleh emo lelebey kan... Memule dah berjaya let go tapi bila sometime teringat2 tu pedih la jugak rase hati nih. Huhu...

All I can say is that his judgement was totally wrong because he was not there often to see what I did. And I'm not the one who love to show off every single thing that I do. So he simply thought I didn't do anything, padahal bende2 yang dia nampak orang lain buat mostly came from me!!! They just got the end products andt they know how to market the product well. Sian la kat minah kilang yang tukang buat produk tue takde orang notice... And the minah kilang was asked to improve on things she already did but he never realize it... And he gave the minah kilang more works so that she will look like working on something instead of doing nothing...

And lagi sakit hati, I didn't correct the situation (which I don't know why). Kecewa sangat kot sampai tak terkomen. Huhu... So sad... Mama selalu pesan, ikhlas seseorang tue, if kita derma dengan tangan kanan, tangan kiri pun tak perasaan. But in this case, rasa cam tak berbaloi buat keje ikhlas end up orang misjudged! Owh sedih... Takpelah, Allah masih tahu and harap Dia akan tunjukkan jalan yang terbaik....


0 comments:

Blog contents © Stories of Heart 2010. Blogger Theme by NymFont.