New Appearance

Yes, as you can see I just made a slight changes in this blog. I just maintain the same template but now I'm using the 3-columns type plus a new maroon background. I can't afford to make dramatic changes like replacing the original template with a totally new fancy template (even though I would love to do so)

The reason why is, I don't want to spend much time doing it. For sure there'll be some troubles like mismatched dimension or lose the current links (saye pun bukannye terer sangat coding2 nih)

So the right column is mostly for the advertisement purposes. A friend in SKO (do I need to mention her name? hehe...) proposed me to register with Nuffnang and place it in my blog. Ok, did it already, so that someone wajib yer untuk klik iklan Nuffnang tue tiap kali masuk sini. Hikhik....


5 comments:

Anonymous August 31, 2009 at 12:29 AM  

haha saye tau sape die~! jgn risau die tetiap malam check blog kunaz nih :P

kunaz August 31, 2009 at 5:14 AM  

adakah ini housemate dia? haha!

Anonymous September 2, 2009 at 1:42 AM  

hahaha btol!! :P

Anonymous September 4, 2009 at 12:01 PM  

Hahah oih osmet nih laju ajer. Hye kunaz!

kunaz September 11, 2009 at 10:29 PM  

aa korang nih. pningla dok pakai anonymous nie. pape pun hye saleha! haha

Blog contents © Stories of Heart 2010. Blogger Theme by NymFont.