Tagging Game Using Google Image

I've been tagged by Ieja again. The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 people.

Sebagai seorang yang degil, saye telah melanggar syarat2 terbabit iaitu, dia suh jawab by putting the images only, tapi saya membebel gak bawah gambar tue. Hikhik... Then, saye nak tag Ruby, Faizah, Jengga, Shikin, Iman and Intan (padan muke korang. haha!)


I am

A wife who loves her husband so much =)


I really want to go to

Switzerland! Bilelah nak sampai. Huhu....


My fave place

SPA and shopping complex! Typical ladies la me.. huhu...


My fave things

My Celcom broadband modem and makeup kit



My fave drink

But I'm sorry Nescafe. I cannot drink you daily anymore


My fave food

Tomyam and char kuew teow. Nyum nyumm....


My fave colors

Pink and orange!


I live in

My current location is in Miri. FYI, seahorse is the mascot for Miri.


I was born in

Hospital Jerteh, Terengganu. Tak kusangka the image is available at Google!


My college

Of course la UTP kan... Hehe...


My fave story

Grey's Anatomy and Desperate Housewives!


My hobbies

Net surfing and cooking


My wish

Own house (not rental) and a happy family duniawi dan syurgawi. Huhu....


4 comments:

f a i z a h 's January 30, 2009 at 5:00 AM  

amboi kunaz...tag2 ek???
sy da reply tag awk...ehe....

kunaz January 30, 2009 at 5:07 PM  

haha sian faizah tpakse tlibat sama. layan jela ek? haha!

~lalala~ February 2, 2009 at 1:53 PM  

ape?! aku kene tag?! tidaaaak! haha

loh.. br aku tau mascot miri adelah seekor kuda laut. haha!

kunaz February 2, 2009 at 5:26 PM  

buaaaattt!!!! hahaha! ha'a kuda laut. comel kn? aku ditakdirkan dok kt negeri bermaskotkan binatang berair. if kt trg maskot penyu. huhu..

Blog contents © Stories of Heart 2010. Blogger Theme by NymFont.