Blog Transfer

I have started this blogging stuff during my internship (2005) and I used Friendster's Blog as the beginning - by that time, I didn't know yet that there are a lot of other options instead of Friendster. Then, when I involved seriously in the internet marketing, I discovered this Blogspot - very user-friendly to promote my products and yet, it's free. It has most of the functions that I need (for Friendster, I need to pay for the extra functions). Since I feel more comfortable using this Blogspot, I've decided to transfer all my previous postings from the Friendster's Blog to here. The URL is shortened and easy to be remembered by the readers (if they are any), plus I get all the convenience to write my stories of heart here....

0 comments:

Blog contents © Stories of Heart 2010. Blogger Theme by NymFont.